Request for Proposals 14.1
The SPTC announces the SPTC14.1 Request for Proposals for Research, Education, and Outreach Support. The competition is open to Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas colleges and universities as lead applicants.
SPTC14.1 Request for Proposals
Eligible lead applicants are colleges and universities in Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas.
SPTC14.1 Competition Informational Amendments to Request for Proposals Amendment 1: February 15, 2014
Section: ELIGIBILITY, FUNDING LEVELS, AND LENGTH OF FUNDING
- Paragraph Beginning: “The SPTC has set aside …”
- Change: The last sentence on Page 4, under the second bullet is deleted.
Proposal Preparation Workshops:
The SPTC is presenting workshops to assist with proposal preparation. The workshops last approximately two hours. The presentations use the GoToMeeting service at no charge to allow participants to attend from their office or in a group setting with a projector. The GoToMeeting connection information for a specific workshop is given upon registration prior to 8:00 a.m. the day of the workshop.
- SPTC14.1 Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 2:30 p.m. CST, OU Carson Engineering Center Room 100 and GoToMeeting
- SPTC14.1 Tuesday, February 25, 2014, 2:30 p.m. CST, GoToMeeting
- SPTC14.1 Tuesday, March 11, 2014, 2:30 p.m. CDST, OU Carson Engineering Center Room 100 and GoToMeeting
We encourage remote viewers to form a group and to project the slides onto a screen since we have limited connections. The group can then use one computer microphone to ask questions. When more than one computer is used in a room, the microphone must be muted except when asking questions or use headphones with a personal microphone.